Forum Discussion

sarah.burke38
Virtual Explorer
2 months ago

Standard reporting for Advice firms - Xport settings etc

Hi,

Can someone share standard xport reports? i.e. we want SMSF list with the ages of members i.e specific 67 years and above. When I filter the excel output if I filter on age it removes the SMSF name. We want to save this report and run it on an adhoc basis and I don't want to have to filter each time.  What is the best way to do this and can you share screenshots?  There would be a number of standard reports firms use that would save us time rather than creating this ourselves separately each time.

Thank you 

• Hi sarah.burke38

We see that your query might best be resolved by our support team understanding a little further about the data you are trying to generate and the steps you are taking to filter the output in Excel.

In this case, we request that you raise a request to our senior support representatives on the Iress Connect Portal here using the Xplan Software guidance request. Alternatively, you can call the team on 1300 1300 69 if you have difficulties seeing this portal.

They will guide you through the next steps and provide alternatives to generate your desired report!