Forum Discussion

katrina.yung
Icon for Iress Team rankIress Team
7 days ago

AMA: I'm Katrina Yung, Xplan WealthSolver expert, Ask Me Anything!

Do you have a burning question about Xplan WealthSolver? Need help with making the most of its comparison capabilities?

Join me here on Wednesday 9th October from 2pm to 2:30pm.

With years of experience helping advisers deliver retirement and investment advice efficiently, I’m here to help with all things WealthSolver.

Start popping in your questions below and Ask Me Anything!

💬 This AMA is text-based so I’ll answer your pre-submitted questions in the scheduled time.
📆 Click here to save the date in your calendar.
🔔 Don’t forget to hit the bell in the top right corner to be notified.
    michael.ryan
    Curious Observer

We currently don't use WealthSolver for modelling existing portfolio changes and use IPS for this, however when looking into if we were to do this in WealthSolver the interface doesn't appear to work well for modelling - i.e. you have to switch screens to see changes to the asset allocation. Is this something that can be worked on to better allow for modelling? Or is there a way to do this currently?

• Welcome everyone to an Advisely Ask Me Anything (AMA) thread!

Here's how to get involved:

1. Submit Your Questions: Just type them out and post now ahead of the AMA! This is a text-based event, so no audio or video is needed. Katrina will be here to answer whatever Xplan WealthSolver questions you have during the scheduled time.
    2. Be Respectful: Keep it friendly and professional. Respectful dialogue makes the AMA enjoyable and informative for everyone.
    3. Stay Engaged: Feel free to follow up or ask about different topics as the thread goes on. The more you interact, the richer the conversation.
    4. Enjoy the Experience: Use this opportunity to gain insights, share laughs, and connect. Let’s make this AMA one to remember!

Looking forward to all your amazing questions and let the asking begin!